Title: One page economic theory (serving well-being)
One page economic theory looks at serving personal and social well being.
It intends to be very pragmatic and compare real world economic examples.
What size is governance, economics, health and education in experience?
- To need, care, make, gift and share creates significant events and heritage.
- To bring trust and understanding among people is to develop relationships.
- Participating in family, friendships and community affirms its memberships.
- Memberships aim to sustain economic viability in long term relationships.
- Memberships provide value in which its governance and economics serve.
One page economic theory aims to point toward well-being and its surplus:
- As people choose well-being and ethical need above economic, they heal.
- As people heal themselves, they are more able to provide others healing.
- As people in relationships choose well-being they need less, waste less.
- As people choose well, are well and share their well-being, they prosper.
- As people invest their own income in well-being, they provide a surplus.
This economic theory recognizes the context of its proposals for change.
Present conditions include inflated prices of land, loans, tax and duties.
This challenge is sustainable, to live ethically in present circumstances.
One page economic theory can learn & thrive in a competitive market:
- Economy of scale can assist to organize provisions according to need.
- Accumulating funds & servicing movement provides financial resources.
- Personal Social Networks remain the most significant information system.
- Reputation as emergent currency trickles then cascades in critical change.
- People who organize to produce well-being amplify their primary resource.
We can ask simple questions to check & balance ethical behaviour:
- What is the income ratio between the lowest and highest participant?
- Do we understand our real needs and consider the benefit of others?
- Do we account for personal accumulating effects on our environment?
- Are we ready to see faults as an opportunity for betterment in our self?
- Can we provide assistance to those choosing to learn from our example?
One page economic theory is not a dogma but a brief to serve well-being.
Theory changes according to all who consider and develop it in practice.
2006 07 06
Your visit adds one for the site:
and adds one for this page: