A selection of EXTERNAL links to files about "humanifesto" or "human manifesto". (order: none)
The American Humanist Association
- Humanist Manifesto: religious humanism I, II, III - 1933, 1973, 2003.
Edwin Henry Wilson
- The Genesis of "a Humanist Manifesto": a chronicle of American humanism
The Temple of Earth
- The worlds first religion-free religion: Our Manifesto is Humanist at heart, so we call it a Humanifesto.
Professor Paul Kurtz
- Humanist Manifesto 2000: A Call for a New Planetary Humanism
The Association of World Citizens
- A Human Manifesto: manifesto on the human condition signed by world leaders.
Universal Peace Day
- Humanifesto: Share the vision of peace.
- EPILOGUE: The Literature of Citizenship: A Humanifesto
Wahkeena Sitka Tidepool Ripple
- HUMANIFESTO: a treatise for existence
- Humanifesto: the Rough Guide to the Sermon on the Mount
- FUNdamentalist Humanifesto: How to Become Fooly Aware
- Humanifesto: Song Lyrics
- humanifesto band: anti apathy news blogger lyric author link maker music
- A Personal View (in Lieu of a Humanifesto): group performance... a common language as fluid as speech.
- Humanist Manifesto: three points will enable humankind to begin building a utopia.
- The Post Human Manifesto: To understand how the world is changing is to change the world.
True Cost Economics
- Barefoot Economics Manifesto: a new paradigm - open, holistic, human-scale - ecological, social, spiritual.
Gandhi Information Center
- Manifesto Against Conscription And The Military System: In the name of humanity.
James Henry Graf
- Manifesto for the Millennium: Freedom of thought is, and must forever remain, absolute.
- Manifesto for a New Humanism: the humanistic perspective of the new society.
- Veridian: The Manifesto of January 3, 2000: a borderless culture industry bent on Green social engineering.
Bertrand Russell and Albert Einstein
- The Russell-Einstein Manifesto: Issued in London, 9 July 1955: Humanity over Nationality, Nuclear Disarmerment and the peaceful means for the settlement of all matters of dispute.
- One Half Of A Manifesto: Edge 74 - September 25, 2000: Cybernetic eschatology shares with some of history's worst ideologies a doctrine of historical predestination.
- The Founding and Manifesto of Futurism: Le Figaro, February 20, 1909: international art movement founded in Italy, violent rejection of tradition, amplify change by inconsiderate forces, unleash mechanical processes.
- Manifesto Of Surrealism: 1924: unelected, the minister of imagination is unscheduled to govern, with less than a toothless watch dog, no one has agreed to protest.
Hassan Masum and Yi-Cheng Zhang
- Manifesto for the Reputation Society: 12 May 2004: interconnected ecology of socially beneficial Internet sites which mediate between large numbers of people.
Page impressions since 18th Feb. 2004: